Monday, October 23, 2006

IF IT'S ON ESPN, IT MUST BE TRUE...

From the WorldWide Leader's "Premium" preview of Cal basketball:

"I think we'll have a different offensive philosophy this season," Braun said. "People have complained in the past that my teams don't run enough, but one year I was at Eastern Michigan, we finished third in the country in scoring. "It's just that I've had some great post players at Cal, the most recent being Leon (Powe), and you coach to your team's strengths. This year, we should have the ability to run, score more in the transition game and really expand the offense."

I'd like to believe that, Coach Braun. Unfortunately, I'm burdened by a set of reasonably well-functioning eyes, a cerebral cortex, and at least ten years of clear memories.

In the good news department, it looks like Leon Powe is going to make the Celtics. Final cut is 10/30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home